Saturday, December 12, 2009

Quotes...

These quotes are taken from Amber's myspace page. She picked these quotes to describe herself as a person and I think you will all agree that they really do!

"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure.
I make mistakes.
I am out of control & at times hard to handle.
But if you can't handle me at my worst...
Then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best!"
"You never know how STRONG you are...
Until being strong is the ONLY choice you have."
"My kids are my LIFE!"
"I may not be perfect, But parts of me are PRETTY AWESOME!"
"This is the way I live...
Classy but WiLd!
Haters make me FAMOUS.
Been there Rocked that.
I'm a Celebrity in my HOOD you just live in yours.
The ONE & ONLY. You can't clone me.
Got a lot of haters & a lot of homies, some friends & some phony!"
"FAMILY, we may not have it all together, but together we have it all!"
"This mommy makes PRETTY BABIES!"
"ONE OF A KIND!"
"MAKE YOUR FOOTSTEPS WORTH FOLLOWING"
"Life is not the amount of breaths you take. It's the amount of MOMENTS THAT TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY!"

1 comment:

  1. Hello my Beautiful girl,
    I can't believe it's almost been 2 years since you passed away, it still feels like it ways just yesterday in so many ways!
    We love and miss you so much! Our heart's hurt so much from missing you! You were taken from us, way too soon!
    here's a poem to you, in loving memory.
    The Broken Chain
    We little knew that morning that God was going to call your name. In life we loved you dearly, in death we do the same.
    It broke our hearts to lose you, you did not go alone; for part of us went with you, the day God called you home.
    You left us peaceful memories, your love is still our guide; and though we cannot see you, you are always at our side.
    Our family chain is broken, and nothing seems the same; but as God calls us one by one, the chain will link again.
    by: Ron Tranmer

    Love to you always and for ever Amber,
    Love, Momma and family

    ReplyDelete